webMethods 712 step by step Installation
TASK: Installing webMethods 7.1.2
Platform: webMethods 7.1.2
1) Set up the database connection for storing Trading networks information to database
Connection name: any name
URL: jdbc:wm:oracle://Aliram-PC:1521;servicename=xe(oracle express edition)
And a database user name and password to access db.
2) Set up optimize by giving your pc name or host or ip address and choose the port noâs where you want the AE, PE and WDC to run by default the ports are 15000, 15003 and 15001.
3) IDC configuration properties, it uses the broker to publish the data collected, so mention broker details while configuring
4) Specifying IS to use external database connection
5) Metadata library configuration to use 8090 default port and a database
6) Broker server configuration to use 6850 port for client and 6849 for server, also speify the storage size
7) MWS configuration default port at 8585 and db to be used to store information
8) Run REGEDIT from start menu and check for the installations âREGEDITâ
9) Run SERVICES.MSC from start menu to view the services which are running.
For creating a tablespace where the local database files, schemas and tables will be stored.
DB config settings: